“Pracownia Stolarska Marek Godyń” with its registered office in Tenczynek, ul. Bronowicka 1B, Poland (Polish NIP number: 676-005-12-94, REGON number: 350177670) is the data controller in connection with AIONS professional electronics products and website.
This policy explains the types of information that we may collect and hold, how that information is used and with whom the data is shared. It also sets out how you can contact us if you have any queries or concerns about this information.
- In connection with visiting our website, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data. If provided data allows us to identify your identity, then it will be treated as personal data in accordance with GDPR.
- The data controller is “Pracownia Stolarska Marek Godyń” with its registered office in Tenczynek, ul. Bronowicka 1B, Poland (Polish Company Registration Identifiers: NIP: 676-005-12-94, REGON: 350177670).
- Personal data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law and the data is stored on protected servers.
- We respect your right to privacy and we care about your data security. For this purpose, among other measures, we use a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) for transmission of your personal data.
We collect a variety of information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information from you through:
- Processing your orders
- Requests or questions you submit to us via forms or email
- Your communications and dealings with us (including on our websites, over the phone, on third-party social media sites, and by mail or email)
- The Services that you use
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance
- If you would like to use one of these contact options, we collect the personal data that you provide us with via the selected contact option. This can be your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. You can decide for yourself which information you want to give us about the contact options.
- We process this data solely for the purpose of being able to answer or process your enquiry or request.
- When you use the website contact form, we collect the personal data that you provide in the form, in particular, your name and e-mail address. In addition, we store the IP address as well as the date and time of the request.
- We process the data transmitted via the contact form exclusively for the purpose of being able to answer your enquiry or request, treat it as confidential and make accessible only to authorized persons.
- We, as the service provider, are the data controller for our clients. This means that if you contact us through the contact form on our website, your e-mail address and IP address will be processed as outlined above.
- In your capacity as our data subject, you have the right to remove your personal data, restrict your personal data processing, have the right to object and to complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Purchase Agreement or your? withdrawal of consent, but only in order to exercise our right of judicial redress, enforcing or defending our legal rights, or if national, EU regulations or international law require us to retain your data.
- We reserve the right to provide personal information about you to the law enforcement authorities when we must by law. We may use personal information to comply with applicable laws, regulations and court orders and to comply with valid legal information requests from such bodies.